Monday, December 5, 2011

Contest Update!

Thank you to the two people who have sent in their poems! I know it is a busy time for everyone so I'm not trying to pry but if anyone else would like to send in a poem then you have about 2 weeks left to do it. It doesn't need to be any specific kind of poem. Send one in even if you don't consider yourself a "good" writer. It's just a fun little contest so don't be shy! I hope to see more entries soon and feel free to ask an questions you may have. I would also appreciate any suggestions you have.

Edit: Sorry Everyone! I totally miscalculated the date that the opening for poetry entries closes. It is the 17th which is 2 weeks from now. I hope everyone is having fun preparing for Yule.

A pair of Christmas stockings surround other Christmas presents.



No comments: