Monday, September 19, 2011

Whispering Leaves Spell

Do you ever feel like there are a million voices floating of the breeze when the wind blows? I do and recently with Autumn beginning and the leaves starting to fall I have been thinking of a good spell to do. The wind represents many things to me but there are two which are prominent: communication and banishing bad energy.

Here is what you will need:
Two fallen leaves (One colorful and one brown. Get them from the same tree if possible.)
A hill where you can look up at the open sky and into the distance
A marker (black for banishing and blue for communication).

Up on the hill pick up the brown leaf which will represent banishing. Take the black marker and write one word on the back of the leaf which describes something you want to rid yourself of. Pick up the leaf and when the wind blows throw it into the air and say:

Leaf leaf float away
May I never go astray
Now I'm free to dance and play

Now take the colorful leaf and the blue marker. Write on the back something which you wish would happen. When the wind blows again take the leaf and release it into the air and say:

Leaf leaf I sent away
To the Divine I pray
That my wish be granted today

No comments: