Saturday, August 21, 2010

Enchanted Love

In this post I will share two love potions I have created, a chant, and a few poems. These potions are strictly for attracting love to you and not for trying to control how a person feels. My personal belief is that love can not be controlled or else it will turn sour and/or die out. I hope this reminds you that love is a magic of its own which binds us together and makes life worth living.

Love Potion

Red wine (or apple cider for people who are underage)
crushed coriander (potent spice so don't put too much in.)
chamomile tea
teaspoon cinnamon
teaspoon vanilla extract

Love Tea (for a more subtle taste)


Raspberry tea packet (use regular green tea if you don't have this)
squirt of lemon
dried rose petals (can dry roses on low oven setting for 10 min.)
honey to taste

Note: It's okay to revise recipes to leave out some ingredients. What is important is intent and visualization. If you are true about what you want and imagine how it would happen then it makes the spell more powerful. It doesn't matter if you are even just putting this out to the universe if you do these two things.)

Here's a chant to go with these potions:

True love come to me
By the power of apple tree
By the power of 3 times 3
Hear my plea
So mote it be

Now for my poems about love:

Glowing Heart

my heart glows.
my eyes shine.
wish you were mine.

my cheeks flush.
my blood flows.
hope nothing shows.

my soul ignites.
what a rush.
is it just a crush?




Rose Vine

enclosed around the tree
tightly and warmly clinging
bright red blooms springing
climbing through the air and to the sun
sun being a mystical source of life


Rose Water

sweet nectar sleeping on my lips
a pure sun kiss on the moon
bliss that binds us all
something to be awakened soon

No comments: